Thursday, September 3, 2009

Me in Children's Hospital

I had to spend the night at Children's Hospital last
Friday for my acid reflux problems. I had to be put
to sleep and have an upper endoscopy and a ph probe
study done. The ph probe had to stay in me for
23 hours to measure and record my acid attacks.
Waiting for me to be put to sleep. I was tired and
hungry. We had to be there at 5:30 in the morning
and I couldn't have my bottle past midnight.

Me waking up crying in a strange place, with
a tube up my nose and an IV in my foot.

Me and my wonderfull momma calming me down
and soothing me.

Me in my hospital crib getting ready to nap with a
tight grip on my blanket.

Me resting while I suck my thumb. Momma asked the doctor if he could put tube in my right nostril since I always suck my left thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment