Saturday, December 12, 2009

Visit with Santa!

We took Sydney to the lighting of the Christmas tree at the Greenbelt, and Santa Claus came to the library afterwards. We forgot that Sydney is pulling hair and other stuff she can get her hands on, so Santa almost lost his beard.
Sydney had another visit by Santa at home. I had the wonderful honor to put on my late papaw Haggard's Santa suite and have Nancy take pictures of the best present Nancy and I have ever received.

This was a very special moment for me, I am truly blessed to be the daddy of this little angel.



I thought it would be neat to include a couple of older Santa pictures with a little boy I think I know.
The late papaw Haggard as Santa and baby Larry around a year old.



This picture has daddy "Big" Larry as Santa and baby Larry a few weeks old with momma Judy 35 years ago!








No comments:

Post a Comment